Monday, April 11, 2011

Who Loves Holidays?!!

Ok- so we have all heard about and seen the "TACKY CHRISTMAS SWEATER"!  I mean, people literally host holiday parties around this theme now! 

But do all holiday items that you wear have to be tacky and unfortunate?  I wanted to ask the question to some ladies with style and see who LOVES Holiday items to wear, who thinks they MIGHT wear holiday themed items IF they were not tacky, or who think that is ABSOLUTELY out of the question! 

Facebook Poll is going on now!  If you want to vote, go to http://www.facebook.com/journeylockets and give us your opinion!  Results will be coming soon! 

And this is on here because it cracked me up. :)

1 comment:

Martina Jolie said...

I travel to Jakarta, I see what an important country it is. I’ve been working with them for a year. – Anatoli Boukreev Flights to Dar Es Salaam
Cheap Flights to Dar Es Salaam
Cheap Air Tickets to Dar Es Salaam